Tuesday, June 22, 2010

FB Status Blog

Looks like they haven't had GREAT internet - but they have had a bit. Enough that a few of them have updated their FB. In lieu of a blog, I figured I'd give you a compilation of those!

PS I'm only FB friends with a few of them - I've sent requests to the others! Become friends with me (Brandi Goff McElheny) and Children's HopeChest on FB to get updates throughout the day!

Vince -

Hanging at the school of the Good Samaritanshttp://www.friendsofthegoodsamaritans.org/ in Delhi.


Hanging out at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf in the GK-1 district in Delhi getting ready to go into the slums


India is everything I expected it would be - hot, dirty, impoverished and absolutely amazing.


Jackie Sue -

so happy to be sitting in an air conditioned meeting room talking about what we are going to do with the kids...still can't believe I'm here!


Kati Hultman -

In India...meeting kiddos at the school, getting the lay of the land. Going to visit the slums this afternoon to meet some kids' families. Loving my team and the staff at Friends of the Good Samaritan. Getting ready to sit down to our first "official" Indian meal.


Colleen Rafferty -

The Lord continues to bless me abundantly here in India. I am safely with my new team here in Delhi. We came to the school this AM.


This experience is surprising me beyond my wildest expectations. It's all about stories of children: teenagers experiencing physical pain due to temptation, families in the slums (IN their homes!) to find work and healing.



No comments:

Post a Comment