Thursday, June 17, 2010

Meet the Team


Fearless Leader: Vince Giordano
Vince is the Director of Outreach and Partner Relations for HopeChest. He felt the father lay India on his heart in 1994 and has dreamt of going ever since. He is thrilled that HopeChest is launching
in India and excited to see what He has
planned for this trip and for future ministry throughout India. Feel free to
email him if you TOO want to get involved! vince@hopechest.org
**Follow his blog at www.vincegiordano.blogspot.com

Fearless Leader: Laura Marie Thompson
Executive Director
Friends of The Good Samaritans, Inc.

I first went to India in 2006, after graduating from college. I wanted to volunteer for the summer and teach Arts and Crafts to children. He completely changed my heart and my understanding of missions work. He called me to work as the director of Friends of The Good Samaritans, a non-profit solely established to fund The Good Samaritan Schools in Delhi. I have been working for the children and raising money for three and a half years now and have been to India many times. I am from Kentucky, but recently got married and now work from home in New York City. Every time I go to India the father reveals His love in a new way through the hearts of the children. The children are open vessels that He desires to use. I am so excited to see what He has in store for this trip.

Glenn Binder:
I'm from the New Orleans area (Geaux Saints!) Love my family!! I Like Crusie's and short getaways with my wife. And very importantly, I Love French Bread and Donuts:-)





Richard Clark:
More than anything, I am me. For better or worse, I'm me. I am family man. I have a great wife and little girl. My fathe
r, mother and grandparents have always surrounded me with a great support system and they continue to do so. I have a few friends that I would trust with my life. Quite a few more that I doin't
mind hanging out with. I'm a on five year plan to eliminate the people in my life that are not truly with me. I love to write. I am very impatient. I'm very focused at least six days a week. I trust the big guy upstairs with EVERYTHING!

David Dixon:

Tyler Garnett

Kati Hultman:
In January, I had the opportunity to travel to Kapelebyong, Uganda with my church, The River. We are sponsoring a carepoint there through Children's Hopechest and I was fortunate enough to be one of the "19 best friends that anyone could ever have" - the first team from The River to visit our friends in Uganda. I fell in love. I fell in love with Africa; I fell in love with orphans;. He ignited something in me in Africa...something that motivated me to keep pressing into his heart for the oppressed. I am so honored to be able to see more of the world and to make friends with more of His
cherished ones.
**Follow her blog at http://gobeforeme.blogspot.com/
Marshall Nord

Colleen Rafferty
A sinner savedt; that's all there is! I'm a teacher in Colorado Springs and am excited
to be spending time in India!




Chelsey Wiesman
I am a 19 year old who took a year off after high school to work and earn
money for college this fall. As it turns out, He was also
preparing me for this
trip to India. I have been interested in working for the gov't for some time, and I believe that through
this trip the Father is going to increase my passion for defending the fatherless and the oppressed and show me a glimpse of His vision for my future.





Jackie Sue Wimberly:
I've been married for 27 years to David, we have 5 children and 1 son-in-law. I've known the father for 37+ years and this is my first missions trip..."I am thrilled to be going to India and having the opportunity to serve Him by serving the people there. It is a 30 year dream coming true."

No comments:

Post a Comment